Saturday, January 23, 2010

Welcome to baby Gabriella's Blog


Thank you for joining us on this blog.....

I want to begin by thanking you for your words of encouragement, hugs, and most of all, your prayers.

(That means so much to me!)

I can't thank you all enough for being so supportive and loving to us. Please know that you all are in my heart and I pray that God blesses you, as He has blessed me, with family and friends that hold you up when you need it the most.

With Lots of Love,

Sharon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharon,
You and your family are in our prayers. Garbriella is BEAUTIFUL!!
Stacy, Rebecca, Wade and Zane....
Not really good at blogging. Sorry. Love you Sharon --Becky

Anonymous said...

Greetings, Sharon, Nate, Grandma, Anthony, Matthew and Gabriella!
Thinking about you all, praying for you. Nate, do you need anything done on this side of Alaska? Please let me know. Our phone number should be in your cell phone. I pray that everyone is doing okay.
June, John and Ethan