Friday, February 5, 2010

Comments: I would love to hear from you...

Some of you have had trouble leaving comments on this blog. I have made some changes to the settings and you may notice that the comments won't be posted immediately. They will come to me first, just to make sure it is not spam or a bogus comment. So, please comment all you want, I would love to hear from you.
You don't even need to create an account....you can leave an anonymous comment, and maybe sign your name in the comment field, so I know who you are. Thanks!


P.S. Everything is going well so far. I have felt some practice contractions (Braxton Hicks Contractions), yesterday was the worst...all day long, with a tight belly. My belly has been changing shape today...maybe more baby yoga. Who knows? I have another appointment to monitor baby tomorrow.

I'll keep you posted

Love,
Sharon

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We miss you guys and can't wait to see baby Gabriella! You are all in our prayers...huge huggie muggies! Love you guys!
Scott, Sunni, Dayne and Felicia

chelsae said...

AWWW, Sharon.
your pictures are so cute i miss you so much. and i am sorry your baby has Gastroschisis. when i first read your blog i was thinking oh no why did her baby have to have this but after i thought well i am kind of glad it was your family because you guys are so caring and wonderful and strong. i really really miss you guys. And i hope some day i will see Gabriella. i will keep you in my thoughts and hope everything goes well for you and your baby.
give everyone a big squishy hug for me and Gabriella a little Squishy hug.
love your art buddy,
chelsae wade.

Anonymous said...

Dearest Sharon & Nate,from Big&Nan
You two have been in our thoughts
and prayers since we heard from you
through your blog. However, today,
Feb.15th you have been in our thoughts and prayers every minute.
Hope with all our hearts you have
both held baby Gabriella by this time, 3:30 p.m. your time.
Since we can't be with you in person, here's wishing you the very best with all our being!!!!!